I am a snackaholic - but the world of snacks doesn't cater to the needs of a Low FODMAP diet. Have no fear! I've compiled a list of Low FODMAP snacks for you below. Remember to always double check ingredients lists, as manufacturers can change ingredients based on location, and with no notice to the consumer. Some affiliate links included.
Most Plain/Salted Potato Chips
Most Plain/Salted Corn Tortilla Chips
23g Pumpkin Seeds / Pepitas
Hard Boiled Eggs
- I like them sprinkled with Tajin, a seasoning made of chili and lime
- Best tips for perfect hard boiled eggs linked here
Stellar Labs Nutrition
- Protein powders and protein bars
Trueself Foods Bars
- All flavors including Lemon, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon Banana, Blueberry
- Including BBQ Potato Chips, granola bars, salsa
Haagen Dazs Sorbet (1/2 cup serving)
- Zesty Lemon and Raspberry flavors
Talenti Sorbetto (1/2 cup serving)
- Chocolate, Roman Raspberry and Peanut Butter Fudge flavors
- Quite a few options, but plenty to be aware of when shopping, I recommend reading Lauren Renlund's Blog Post about how to choose a Low FODMAP yogurt
What are your go-to Low FODMAP snacks?
Hi, I'm Zoe - a novice blogger who happened to experience IBS symptom relief following a Low FODMAP diet. I adapt recipes for a happy tongue and a happy tummy!